- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 Tadin Turmeric Tea Blend bags
- 3 Tadin Canelita® tea bags
- 2 ounces of Mexican chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- cayenne pepper (optional, to taste)
- whipped cream (for serving)
- Tadin Organic Ground Turmeric powder* (optional for serving)
- Heat milk to a rapid simmer over medium-low heat in a small saucepan. Cut the strings from the tea bags and place the tea bags in the simmering milk.
- Reduce to low, cover the pot and let steep for 8 minutes (stirring occasionally so that milk does not boil over).
- Whisk in chocolate, vanilla, sugar, salt (and cayenne pepper if you are adding). Whisk until chocolate has melted and everything is smooth (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- Pour into the cup, top with whipped cream and dust with a pinch of turmeric powder.
Note: For extra sweetness, sprinkle chocolate shavings to the whipped cream and enjoy!