Makes 2 glasses
- 2 cups water
- 6 bags Tadin Chamomile Mint Tea
- 7½ ounces coconut milk, unsweetened from can (shake well before adding)
- Heat 2 cups of water to a boil. Place 6 Tadin Chamomile Mint Tea bags in a large mug, pour in the boiling water, cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and chill the tea in the freezer until cold.
- Once the tea is chilled, pour it into a small pitcher along with two large handfuls of ice and the coconut milk.
- Stir until fully mixed and sweetened to taste (maple syrup or agave recommended). Top your latte with a sprinkle of our ground cinnamon or add a sprig of mint and serve immediately.