Makes 4 small glasses
- 4 Tadin Hibiscus Tea bags
- 1½ cups of water
- 3½ cups of strawberries, greens removed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon of honey (more to taste)
- 1 tablespoons of fresh lime juice (approximately ½ a lime)
- Heat 1½ cups of water to a boil. Add Tadin Hibiscus Tea bags, cover, and steep for 10 minutes.
- While the tea steeps, chop the strawberries and add them to a blender together with the honey and lime juice.
- Once tea has finished steeping, remove tea bags, and let cool to room temperature in the freezer.
- Once cooled, pour tea into the blender and blend everything until smooth. Taste for sweetness and adjust by adding more honey.
- Fill glasses with ice, pour in agua fresca, and serve immediately.
- For an intensely flavorful sip, steep an additional 1½ cups of water with 4 Tadin Hibiscus Tea bags, chill to room temperature, pour into an ice cube tray, and freeze until solid. Use these hibiscus ice cubes when serving the agua fresca.