- 1 20-ounce can pineapple rings in heavy syrup
- 8 cups water
- 8 Tadin Pineapple Tea Blend tea bags
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- Remove the pineapple rings from the can; reserve and set aside the syrup. Cut the pineapple rings and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Heat grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill the pineapple rings, turning them with tongs as soon as grill marks are visible. Place on a large plate and set aside.
- Bring the water to a boil. Place the tea bags in the water and steep for 15 minutes. Remove the tea bags, discard and let the tea cool.
- Mash the pineapple rings with a fork, cutting them into small pieces. Place the mashed grilled pineapple in a large pitcher and add the reserved syrup. Add tea and jalapeño slices. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with fresh pineapple and more jalapeño slices.
Note: To make this iced tea into a cocktail, add 1 ounce of tequila. Please enjoy responsibly.