Check out this zesty ginger marinade featuring our Ginger Tea Blend. This marinade comes together in under a minute in a blender or food processor! It’s delicious with Korean-style short ribs, chicken, or salmon. You can also freeze the marinade in ice cubes and pop them into a weeknight stir-fry or use it as a quick sauce. Recipe below created by the talented @chefcarla_c
Makes 2 cups
- 2 Tadin Ginger Tea Blend tea bags
- ½ cup cilantro stems and leaves, chopped
- ½ cup scallions, sliced
- ½ onion, chopped
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar or honey
- Add tea bags and fresh ingredients to a blender and blend on high for 30 to 60 seconds.
- You can use immediately or store it in the fridge and use within five days. It can also be stored in the freezer for up to three months in an airtight container.