- 1½ tablespoons Coconut Oil
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips/pieces
- 1 teaspoon Tadin Organic Ground Cinnamon
- 32 ounces of strawberries, washed and dried
- Tadin Dried Rose Petals
- Add the coconut oil and dark chocolate chips to a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave at 15 second intervals until just melted. Stir in between each microwave round. Be careful not to burn the chocolate as it will become granular.
- Stir in the cinnamon and let cool for 5 minutes as you wash and dry the strawberries.
- Place parchment or wax paper on a large plate or sheet tray. Dip each berry into the cinnamon-infused chocolate, place on the plate or tray and sprinkle with dried rose petals.
- Repeat until finished and let set for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.