- 1 cup carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ cup cashews, soaked overnight
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons Tadin Organic Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Tadin Organic Ground Turmeric
- ½ teaspoon Tadin Organic Whole Coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 5 tablespoons water
- Soak the cashews overnight to soften.
- Drain the water from the cashews, discard, and add softened cashews to a food processor or blender.
- Using a mortar and pestle or spice grinder, grind the whole coriander and add to the blender or food processor.
- Add the carrots, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, ground ginger, ground turmeric, salt, water, and honey. Blend until completely smooth – which will take some time. Add more water, a tablespoon at a time, if you would like it to be thinner. Taste and adjust with more salt or more honey (depending on if you want it slightly sweet or salty).
- Pour into an airtight container and refrigerate to chill and to allow the flavors to come together.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Note that the dip will become thicker in consistency as it chills.
- Whisk it gently to loosen it before serving as a dip with fresh vegetables, or whisk in some water to thin it as a dressing.