Makes 2 glasses
- 2 cups water
- 6 bags Tadin Chamomile Mint tea
- 7.5 oz coconut milk, unsweetened from can (shake well before adding)
- Heat 2 cups of water to a boil. Place 6 Chamomile Mint tea bags in a large mug, pour in the boiling water, cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and chill the tea in the freezer until cold.
- Once the tea is chilled, pour it into a small pitcher along with two large handfuls of ice, and the coconut milk.
- Stir until fully mixed and sweeten to taste (maple syrup or agave recommended). Serve immediately!
Note: Top your latte with a sprinkle of our ground cinnamon or add a sprig of mint!