- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple rings in heavy syrup
- 8 cups water
- 8 Tadin Pineapple Tea Blend tea bags
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- Cut pineapple rings and pat dry pineapple rings with a paper towel, reserve syrup and set aside.
- Heat grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill pineapple rings turning with tongs as soon as grill marks are visible. Place in a large plate and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil. Place tea bags in water and steep for 15 min. Remove tea bags, discard and let tea cool.
- Mash pineapple rings with a fork, cutting into small pieces. Place mashed grilled pineapple in a large pitcher and add reserved syrup. Add tea and jalapeño slices. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with fresh pineapple and more jalapeño slices.
Note: To make this iced tea into a cocktail, add 1 oz. of tequila. Please enjoy responsibly.