Skip to content
- 16 Tadin Canelita Cinnamon Tea Bags
- 4 cups water
- 3 apples, thinly sliced (Honey-crisp offers the best flavor)
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- club soda, for serving
- cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
- Heat 4 cups of water to a boil, add tea bags, cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and let cool in the fridge until chilled.
- Place the fruit in a large pitcher. Add the apple cider, lemon juice, orange juice and chilled cinnamon tea. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, pour into glasses, top off with a splash of club soda and garnish with a cinnamon stick.