*makes 4 small servings
- 6 bags Tadin Chamomile Mint Tea
- 2 ripe yellow peaches, roughly chopped (yellow peaches are key for the color)
- 1 Sweet Young Thai Coconut (note – you cannot use a regular coconut for this recipe)
- Bring 4 oz of water to a boil. Add 6 Tadin Chamomile Mint tea bags to a small mug, pour in 4 oz of boiling water to cover the tea bags, cover mug, and let steep for 5 min.
- Remove tea bags and place tea in freezer until chilled.
- While tea cools, open coconut and pour coconut water into a blender. Scoop out coconut meat with a spoon and add to blender along with chopped peaches. Blend on high for at least 2 min until smooth.
- Pour in chilled Chamomile Mint tea and blend for 30 second until fully blended.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Note: Garnish with peach slices and serve with paper straws for the perfect biodegradable snack!