Makes 4 small servings
- 6 bags Tadin Chamomile Mint Tea
- 2 ripe yellow peaches, roughly chopped (yellow peaches are key for the color)
- 1 Sweet Young Thai Coconut (note – you cannot use a regular coconut for this recipe)
- Bring 4 ounces of water to a boil. Add 6 Tadin Chamomile Mint Tea bags to a small mug, pour in the 4 ounces of boiling water into the mug, cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and place tea in the freezer until chilled.
- While tea cools, open the coconut and pour the coconut water into a blender. Scoop out the coconut meat with a spoon and add it to the blender along with the chopped peaches. Blend on high for at least 2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour in the chilled Tadin Chamomile Mint Tea and blend for 30 seconds until fully blended.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge. Garnish with peach slices and serve with paper straws for the perfect biodegradable snack!