Chamomile Citrus Peach Cooler:
- Place 4 Tadin Chamomile tea bags, 1 sliced peach and 1 sliced orange in an airtight pitcher or container and cover with 16oz cold water.
- Cold brew in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove tea bag, pour into a glass with ice, and sip!
Green Tea Mango Strawberry Mint Cooler:
- Bring 4oz of water to just under a boil. Place 2 Tadin Green Tea Mango tea bags in large mug, pour hot water, cover, and steep for 4 min. While tea steeps, muddle 1 cup of chopped strawberries and small handful of organic mint leaves in a cocktail shaker.
- When tea is ready, remove bags and stir in approx 4oz of ice until chilled. Add a few extra ice cubes to cocktail shaker, pour in cooled tea, and shake with the muddled strawberries and mint for at least 60 sec.
- Strain into a glass and sip!
Guanabana Pineapple Lime Cooler:
- Bring 4oz of water to just under a boil. Place 2 Tadin Guanabana tea bags in large mug, pour in hot water, cover, and steep for 4 min. While tea steeps, add 1 cup chopped pineapple and lime slices to an airtight mason jar.
- When tea is ready, remove bags and stir in approx 4oz of ice until chilled. Add chilled tea to pineapple and lime filled jar. Seal airtight and refrigerate overnight to infuse.
- When ready to sip, simply add a straw to the jar and sip!
Note: Freeze ice cubes of Green Tea Mango, Chamomile, and Guanabana teas to add extra flavor to your coolers!