- 2 bags Tadin Moringa Tea
- 1 prickly pear fruit
- 1 teaspoon of honey or agave
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Steep 2 bags of Moringa tea in 4oz of close to boiling water for 5 minutes.
- While the tea steeps, peel and cut up one prickly pear and place in a blender or food processor.
- Let tea cool for 10-15 minutes. Afterward, fill an 8oz glass with ice and pour in the tea. Stir until cold.
- Remove the ice and pour cooled tea into the blender. Add honey or agave to taste.
- Blend until smooth and then strain into glasses (to remove any remaining skin or seeds).
- Serve with ice to maintain a cold temperature.
Note: Add a shot of tequila to turn this punch into a delicious summer cocktail!