- ¾ cup milk
- 2 Tadin Turmeric Tea Bags
- 6 tablespoons Tadin chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 teaspoons maple syrup
- Heat ¾ cup of milk to a boil.
- Pour into a mug and add 2 Tadin Turmeric Tea Bags, cover, and steep for 6 minutes.
- While tea steeps, mix chia seeds, ground turmeric, ground cinnamon, salt, vanilla extract, and maple syrup in a jar.
- Once tea has finished steeping, remove bags and place tea-infused milk into the freezer.
- Once tea has cooled, stir it into the chia mixture, seal the lid of the jar, and refrigerate overnight.
Note: Use our Tadin chia seeds for optimum taste!