- 4 Tadin Spearmint Tea bags
- 2 ounces of boiling water
- 4 teaspoons of lime juice
- 2 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 8 ounces of unsweetened coconut water
- Sprig of fresh mint
- Steep 4 Tadin Spearmint Tea bags in 2 ounces of boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Once the tea has finished steeping, remove tea bags and place the tea in the freezer to quickly chill.
- Once the tea is cold, add it to a cocktail shaker along with the lime juice, maple syrup, and ice. Shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a large glass filled with ice and top with coconut water, lime zest, and garnish with fresh mint.
Note: This refreshing drink is caffeine free, which makes it kid-friendly!