Skip to content
- 2 Moringa Tea Bags
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tbsp Tadin Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Tadin Apple & Moringa Ground Flax Seeds
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup diced green apple
- Heat almond milk over medium heat until it simmers. Turn heat to low & add Moringa tea bags.
- Steep for 5 min.
- Remove tea & let almond milk cool to room temp.
- Fill jar with chia, flax, cinnamon, applesauce & honey.
- Top with cooled milk, seal lid airtight & shake to mix.
- Refrigerate overnight. In the morning top with diced apples.