- FLAVOR AND AROMA NOTES: Tadin’s Moringa Herbal Tea blossoms with notes of sweet hay, slightly bitter and a finish of citrus aroma.
- SUPER TEA: Moringa, also known as drumstick tree and horseradish tree, is commonly understood as natures “super food”. Moringa leaves are rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- WELLNESS STARTS WITHIN: Tadin sources the finest herbs and spices from around the globe. Treat yourself to a cup of Tadin tea and Add Flavor to Your Health.
- SINGLE LEAF TEA: Moringa Herbal Tea is caffeine-free and contains one single ingredient, moringa leaf.
- EASY TO BREW: First, bring water to a boil. Second, pour the hot water over 1-2 tea bags. Third, cover with a lid and let it steep for 5-10 minutes. Fourth, gently squeeze out herbal goodness from your tea bags. Lastly, compost your tea bags and enjoy!
- Try Prickly Pear Moringa Punch