Makes 12 servings
- 4 cups of water
- 6 tea bags of Tadin Chamomile Tea
- 1 small watermelon (about 6 cups), chopped in cubes, divided
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- fresh basil sprigs
- Bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Steep and cover for 20 minutes.
- Place 4 cups of watermelon cubes in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat watermelon juice in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir in sugar and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Pour watermelon syrup, tea, and 6-8 basil sprigs in a large pitcher. Stir to combine and let it cool.
- Place the remaining watermelon cubes and ice in serving glasses. Pour the watermelon chamomile tea over ice and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with more fresh basil leaves, serve and enjoy!
This recipe appeared as part of a sponsored post by Ericka Sanchez of NibblesandFeasts.com.