Bronco Tea® is a delicious herbal tea made from eucalyptus leaf, licorice root, peppermint leaf, ginger root, elderflower, and mullein flower tea. The almond butter gives this latte extra creaminess. The collagen is optional, but it also adds extra protein. Feel free to use whatever milk you prefer. If you don’t have a milk frother, a blender will also work, but be mindful of the hot milk.
Recipe by the talented @chefcarla_c below!
Makes 1 serving
- 2 tea bags of Tadin Bronco Tea®
- 1 1/2 cups of boiling water
- 1/2 cup of plant-based milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 scoop collagen (optional)
- Pour boiling water over the tea bags in a large mug.
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan for two minutes or place the milk in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add the almond butter and milk to a heatproof jar or cup and froth with a foamer for about 20–30 seconds. You can also use a blender for 20–30 seconds.
- Drink immediately or let cool and pour over ice. You can also place it in the fridge for up to 24 hours.