- 2 bags Tadin Seven Blossoms Tea
- 2 bags Tadin Organic Chamomile Tea
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon. honey (optional)
- Pour the boiling water over the tea bags in a large mug, steep for 5-7 minutes and then pull out the tea bags.
- In the meantime, warm the milk in a small saucepan for two minutes or until warm or place the milk in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add the milk to a heatproof jar or cup and foam with a frother for about 20 to 30 seconds. You can also use a blender. Pour the foamed milk over the steeped tea.
- Drink immediately or let cool and pour over ice. You can also place it in the fridge for up to 24 hours.