Makes 4 paletas
- 6 Tadin Green Tea Orange tea bags
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup chopped strawberries
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice (approximately 2 oranges)
- Bring ¾ cup of water to a boil. Place 6 Tadin Green Tea Orange tea bags in a mug, cover with boiling water, cover the mug and steep for 3 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and place the brewed tea in the freezer until it’s ice cold.
- Add the chilled tea, fresh squeezed orange juice and chopped strawberries to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Divide this mixture among 4 popsicle molds and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set to a slushy consistency that will hold the popsicle sticks.
- Add the popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, approximately 6-8 hours.
Note: To add an extra kick, dip these paletas into our new Tadin Chilín® chili powder!