- 1 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1 Tablespoon of Tadin Chia Seeds, plus extra for garnish
- 1 Tadin Organic Hibiscus tea bag
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, garnish
- 2 Tablespoon coconut flakes, garnish
- 1 teaspoon of nut or seed butter (like tahini)
- Place the plant-based milk, chia seeds, strawberries, and banana into a high-speed blender. Blend on low for one minute and then on high for an additional minute. Note: If you don’t have a high-speed blender, let the fruit defrost for five to 10 minutes so it’s easier to blend.
- Pour mixture into two bowls and garnish with the blueberries, coconut flakes, tahini, a sprinkle of chia seeds, or toppings of choice.