Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup of water
- 2 Tadin Canelita Cinnamon Tea Blend tea bags
- 3 Tadin Star Anise, plus more for garnish if desired
- 8 black peppercorns
- 1½ teaspoons raw agave
- Combine almond milk and water in a small saucepan and simmer over low heat; do not boil.
- Cut open Tadin Canelita Tea Blend tea bags and sprinkle loose tea blend into the pan. Add the star anise and peppercorns. Whisk and continue to simmer over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let steep for 5 minutes, stir in raw agave.
- Strain tea into serving cups, garnish with remaining star anise, sip and enjoy.
This recipe appeared as part of a sponsored post by Ericka Sanchez of NibblesandFeasts.com.