- 4 Tadin Pineapple tea bags
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 1 pineapple core
- 1 shot tequila or rum (optional)
- 1/4 cup seltzer (optional)
- Diced pineapple chunks, garnish
- Fresh mint sprig, garnish
- Add the pineapple core, tea bags, and honey to a large heatproof jar. Add four cups of boiling water to steep. Let cool to room temperature and place in the fridge overnight (or up to three days). Don’t worry about removing the tea bags—you want a super-concentrated pineapple flavor!
- Add ice to two glasses, pour in one cup of pineapple tea, a shot of tequila or rum (optional), and top each drink with seltzer. Garnish with pineapple chunks and a fresh mint leaf or two.