Makes one latte and one hand soak
- 2 cups milk (whole milk recommended for the most nourishing soak)
- 3 tablespoons Tadin Rose Petals, 2 for soak and 1 for garnish
- 1-2 teaspoons rose water (optional)
- ¾ cup of boiling water
- 2 Tadin Organic Stress Balance tea bags
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- Add milk and rose petals to a small saucepan, and heat over medium heat until the milk begins to simmer (stirring occasionally to mix petals). Once simmering, remove from heat, cover and steep for 15 minutes.
- When only 5 minutes remain on the milk steeping clock, add 2 Tadin Organic Stress Balance tea bags to a large cup, pour in ¾ cup boiling water, cover and steep for 5 minutes. Then remove tea bags, stir in honey, and cover to keep tea warm. Set aside.
- Strain out the rose petals from the milk through a fine mesh sieve or tea strainer. Return rose-infused milk to the pot, warm over low heat (until warm to the touch), turn off heat and stir in rose water.
- Pour ¾ of the liquid into a shallow heat-proof bowl and top with a sprinkle of dried rose petals. This will be your hand soak!
- Tilt the remaining ¼ cup of liquid in the saucepan and whisk with a fork or small whisk until lightly frothy. Pour frothed rose milk into your cup of Stress Balance tea and top with a sprinkle of dried rose petals.
- Place one hand in a warm rose milk bath for 10 minutes as you sip your tea latte. When done, rinse your hand with cool water, pat dry and apply moisturizer. Repeat with the second hand – re-warm milk as needed for the other hand.