- 2 bags Tadin Pumpkin Spice Tea
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1–2 tsp. honey or preferred sweetener, plus more
- Sprinkle of cinnamon, garnish
- Add the coffee over the tea bags in a large mug and top with a small plate or lid. Steep for five minutes. Remove the plate and the tea bags.
- Warm the milk, pumpkin purée, and honey in a small saucepan for about two minutes or until warm or place in the microwave in a heatproof container for 60 seconds or until warm.
- Add the milk, pumpkin purée, and honey mixture to the brewed tea and froth with a foamer for about 20 to 30 seconds (be careful to leave room at the top or it will spill over). You can also pour the mixture into a blender for 20 to 30 seconds. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Note:If you are short on time, skip the pumpkin purée and add a sprinkle of pumpkin spice, cinnamon, or ground cardamom on top of the latte. If you don’t have a milk frother, a blender will also work, but be mindful of the hot milk.