- 2 cups of water
- 6 Tadin Passion Flower Tea bags
- 10 pitted medjool dates
- 1½ tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Tadin Rose Petals
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add 6 tea bags to a large mug, pour in 2 cups of hot water, cover the mug and steep for 5 minutes.
- While the tea steeps, cut 10 pitted dates in half and add them to a small bowl. Once the tea is ready, remove the bags and pour hot tea over the dates and let soak for 15 minutes.
- Strain out softened dates from liquid and place them in a food processor with cacao powder. Blend until a dough comes together.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out dough and roll each into a small ball shape (wet your hands before rolling so the mixture does not stick to you). After you have finished rolling each ball, mix dried rose petals and shredded coconut in a small bowl. Roll each ball in the mixture to coat.
- Store truffles in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Bring the truffles to room temperature before serving.
Note: Don’t waste the date-infused passion flower tea liquid! Pour into a glass over ice and enjoy.