- ¾ cup of milk
- 2 Tadin Turmeric Tea Blend tea bags
- 6 tablespoons Tadin Chia Seed
- ¼ teaspoon of Tadin Organic Ground Turmeric
- ⅛ teaspoon of Tadin Organic Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoons of maple syrup
- Heat ¾ cup of milk to a boil.
- Pour into a mug and add 2 Tadin Turmeric Tea Blend bags, cover, and steep for 6 minutes.
- While tea steeps, mix Tadin Chia Seed, Tadin Organic Ground Turmeric, Tadin Organic Ground Cinnamon, salt, vanilla extract, and maple syrup in a jar.
- Once tea has finished steeping, remove bags and place tea-infused milk into the freezer.
- Once tea has cooled, stir it into the chia mixture, seal the lid of the jar, and refrigerate overnight.
Note: Use our Tadin chia seeds for optimum taste!