Makes 12 popsicles
Ingredients (makes 12):
- 6 cups of water
- 8 tea bags of Tadin Hibiscus Tea
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 12 medium strawberries, sliced
- Bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Steep for 20 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and stir in sugar until completely dissolved. Let mixture cool. Stir in lime juice.
- Place once sliced strawberry in each popsicle mold. Pour in hibiscus tea mixture. Insert popsicle sticks and chill for 4 hours overnight.
- Carefully run warm water under the popsicle mold. Wiggle the stick until the popsicle detaches from the mold. Enjoy immediately.
This recipe appeared as part of a sponsored post by Ericka Sanchez of NibblesandFeasts.com.