Makes 4 cocktails or mocktails
- 4 Tadin Guanabana Tea Blend bags
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- ¼ cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons triple cup triple sec
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- lime zest
- lime wedge
- watermelon wedges and lime slices
- Chop 2 cups of watermelon into 1-inch pieces, place on a baking sheet and freeze overnight.
- Place 4 Tadin Guanabana Tea Blend bags in a small glass and pour in tequila. Let steep for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Mix lime zest, sugar, and salt on a small plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of margarita glass, and then dip rims in the mixture to coat.
- Remove tea bags from tequila (squeezing tea bags to extract as much liquid as possible) and add Guanabana tea-infused tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and frozen watermelon pieces into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with watermelon and lime. Serve immediately.
For mocktail version:
- Bring ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons of water to a boil. Place 4 Guanabana tea bags in a small mug, top with boiling water, cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags (squeeze out liquid from bags) and place tea in the freezer to chill.
- Pour chilled tea in a blender along with frozen watermelon and lime juice, and blend. Serve and enjoy.
Note: Please enjoy responsibly!