These paletas are easy to make in a blender. Don’t have popsicle molds? No problem. Stick them in an ice cube tray. For a fizzy treat, pour cold club soda over a few cubes and add a shot of white rum for a grown-up beverage. Note: This is also a delicious dessert-like smoothie and can be served straight-up. Recipe created by the talented @chefcarla_c
Makes 10 paletas
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 1 15 ounce can of coconut cream
- 2 Medjool dates
- 2 tea bags of Tadin Chamomile Tea
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of Tadin Organic Ground Turmeric
- 1/16 teaspoon of sea salt
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Pour into popsicle molds and let it freeze for three to four hours or overnight.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one month.