- 2 bags Tadin Chamomile Tea
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon of Tadin dried rose petals, garnish
- Pour boiling water over the tea bags in a large mug, make sure to cover the tea bags with the water. Add a small saucer or lid on top of the mug. Let steep for five to ten minutes and then remove the tea bags.
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan for two minutes or until warm or place the milk in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add the milk to a heatproof jar or cup and use a frother wand for about 20–30 seconds. You can also use a blender for 20–30 seconds.
- Pour the steamed milk over the tea and garnish with the rose petals on top.
- Drink immediately or let cool and pour over ice. You can also place it in the fridge for up to 24 hours.