Caramel Apple Cider Chamomile Anise Tea
This is a relaxing tea you can drink all fall and winter long—no apple orchard visit required. Chamomile Anise Tea has a floral flavor and it’s made with a blend of chamomile blossoms and anise seed.
Note: If you are short on time, skip the syrup and add 2-3 Tbsp. of apple cider and 1 Tbsp. of your favorite sweetener, and 1/16 tsp. cinnamon (smallest pinch).
Ingredients for Caramel Apple Cider Syrup
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 4 small caramels (or 2 large)
- 1/16 tsp. cinnamon (smallest pinch)
Instructions for Caramel Apple Cider Syrup
- Heat the apple cider and caramels together in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until reduced in half (to about 1/4 cup). It will take three to five minutes. Be careful to not burn.
- 2 bags Tadin Chamomile Anise Tea
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1-2 Tbsp. Caramel Apple Cider Syrup
- Apple slices, garnish
- Cinnamon stick, garnish
- Add the boiling water over the tea bags in a large mug and top with a small plate or lid. Steep for five minutes. Remove the plate and the tea bags.
- Add 1 Tbsp. Caramel Apple Cider Syrup and stir. Garnish with thinly sliced apple slices and a cinnamon stick.