- 4 cups of water
- 8 Tadin Canelita® tea bags
- ½ cup of long-grain white rice, rinsed
- ¼ cup of sugar, or more to taste
- Tadin Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add 8 Tadin Canelita® tea bags to boiling water, cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove bags and let tea cool to room temperature (the freezer or fridge will help expedite this step).
- While the tea cools, rinse the rice and add it to a blender. Add 2 cups of cooled tea into the blender and pulse to coarsely grind. Pour the contents of the blender into a bowl and top with the remaining 2 cups of Tadin Canelita® tea. Let it sit at room temperature for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, add rice mixture to the blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve, stir in sugar and chill until cold.
- Before serving, stir well, pour over ice and garnish with a cinnamon stick.