- 5 Tadin Canelita® tea bags
- 1 cup of milk
- 1½ teaspoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of masa (harina)
- 1 tablespoon of warm water
- ½ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a small saucepan, heat milk until rapidly simmering.
- Add 5 Tadin Canelita® tea bags to heated milk, turn off the heat, cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- As the tea steeps, mix masa with warm water.
- Once tea has finished steeping, remove tea bags. Stir in masa water mixture, vanilla, sugar, and salt.
- Heat over medium until it reaches a simmer and then let it simmer for 20 minutes (continue to stir and reduce heat if needed – do not bring it to a boil).
- Enjoy with a cinnamon stick or a sprinkle of cinnamon powder!