This is your new go-to sweater weather latte. Canelita tea is a rich tea made with a blend of rosehips, cinnamon, and black tea. The Organic Turmeric Ginger has notes of sweet cinnamon, spicy ginger, tingly mint, and hints of citrus. This recipe also works well with Tadin’s Organic Chamomile tea for a caffeine-free version.
Feel free to use whatever milk and sweetener you prefer. If you want a stronger pumpkin flavor, add up to 2 Tablespoons of pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling). If you don’t have a milk frother, a blender will also work, but be mindful of the hot milk.
- 1 bag Tadin Canelita Tea
- 1 bag Tadin Organic Turmeric Ginger Tea
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1–2 Tablespoons of pumpkin purée
- 1–2 teaspoons of honey or preferred sweetener, plus more
- Sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Add the boiling water over the tea bags in a large mug and top with a small plate or lid. Steep for five minutes. Remove the plate and the tea bags.
- Warm the milk, pumpkin purée, and honey in a small saucepan for two minutes or until warm in a small saucepan or place in the microwave in a heatproof container for 60 seconds or until warm.
- Add the milk, pumpkin, and honey mixture to the brewed tea and froth with a foamer for about 20 to 30 seconds (be careful to leave room at the top or it will spill over). You can also pour the mixture into a blender for 20 to 30 seconds. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.