Easy and fast fresh fruit–infused Organic Stress Balance Tea! Think of this tea like a sangría. You can use any fresh fruit you like, berries, apples, and citrus (like oranges, lemon, and limes). Recipe by @chefcarla_c
- 2 tea bags Organic Stress Balance Tea
- 1 cup fresh seasonal fruit
- 2 cup of boiling water
- Add the ingredients to a heatproof jar. Pour boiling water over the fruit and tea bags.
- Drink immediately or let sit for about one hour and place in the fridge to infuse for up to 24 hours.
- If drinking cold, strain out the fruit and drink within three days.