- 4 ripe bananas
- 8 bags Tadin Chamomile Mint Tea
- 1 can full fat unsweetened coconut milk (14oz)
- Pinch sea salt
- Peeled and sliced bananas in 1 inch pieces. Place the pieces in an airtight container and freeze overnight.
- Cut tags off 8 Tadin Chamomile Mint Tea bags and place in a small pot. Shake can of full fat coconut milk for 60 seconds to mix (the fat may have separated and you need to reincorporate it).
- Add 3/4 cup of coconut milk to a small pot with the tea bags, and heat over medium until bubbles begin to form at the edges and steam starts to rise. Remove from heat, cover and steep for 30 minutes.
- When ready, pour into airtight container (squeezing tea bags to extract as much flavor and liquid). Refrigerate until ready to make “nice cream.”
- Add frozen banana slices to high powered blender or large food processor. Let defrost for 2 minutes to soften.
- Pour in Chamomile Mint infused coconut milk and add pinch of salt. Blend or process on low-medium speed until smooth (note that you will need to turn off the machine a few times to scrape down the sides).
- Once texture is that of soft serve, either serve immediately or scoop into a shallow airtight container and freeze for 1-2 hours until firm. Enjoy!
Note: Texture of nice cream changes the longer you freeze it.