- 4 Tadin Guanabana tea bags
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons triple cup triple sec
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- lime zest
- lime wedge
- watermelon wedges and lime slices
- Chop 2 cups of watermelon into 1-inch pieces, place on a baking sheet and freeze overnight.
- Place 4 Guanabana Tea Bags in a small glass and pour in tequila. Let steep for 20 min at room temp.
- Mix lime zest, sugar, and salt on small plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of margarita glass, and then dip rims in the mixture to coat.
- Remove tea bags from tequila (squeezing tea bags to extract as much liquid as possible) and add Guanabana tea infused tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and frozen watermelon pieces into blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with watermelon and lime. Serve immediately.
For mocktail version:
- Replace tequila with triple amount brewed and chilled Guanabana iced tea.
- Bring 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsps water to a boil. Place 4 Guanabana tea bags in small mug, top with boiling water, cover and steep for 5 min.
- Remove tea bags (squeeze out liquid from bags) and place tea in freezer to chill.
- Pour chilled tea in blender along with frozen watermelon and lime juice, and blend. Serve and enjoy.
Note: Please enjoy responsibly!