- 6 Green Tea Orange Tadin Tea Bags
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup chopped strawberries
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice (approx. 2 oranges)
- Bring ¾ cup of water to a boil. Place 6 Green Tea Orange tea bags in a mug, cover with boiling water, cover mug and steep for 3 min.
- Remove tea bags and place the brewed tea in the freezer until it’s ice cold.
- Add chilled tea, fresh squeezed orange juice and chopped strawberries to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Divide this mixture among 4 popsicle molds and place in the freezer for 30 min to set to a slushy consistency that will hold the popsicle sticks.
- Add the popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, approx 6-8 hours.
Note: To add an extra kick, dip these paletas into our new Tadin Chilín® chili powder!