Makes one bowl
- 1 banana
- 1½ cups (10 ounces) strawberries
- 4 Tadin Organic Chamomile tea bags
- ½ cup milk (unsweetened cashew recommended for creamiest texture)
- ¼ teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- Optional: strawberries and Tadin loose chamomile blossoms for topping
- The night before: slice bananas and strawberries, place in a lidded container, and freeze overnight.
- Place 4 bags of Tadin Organic Chamomile into a large mug. In a small pot over medium high heat, heat milk until just boiling, pour into the mug with the tea bags, cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, let the milk cool to room temperature and place in an airtight container in the fridge overnight.
The next day:
- When ready to enjoy, add the frozen strawberries, frozen banana, chamomile milk and vanilla extract to a high-powered blender.
- Blend until smooth and combined (texture should be thick like slightly melted frozen yogurt). Spoon into a bowl, add toppings and enjoy.
Note: Delicious enough for a dessert, healthy enough for a breakfast!