- 1 banana
- 1.5 cups (10oz) strawberries
- 4 Tadin Organic Chamomile tea bags
- ½ cup milk (unsweetened cashew recommended for creamiest texture)
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- optional: strawberries and Tadin loose chamomile blossoms for topping
- The night before: slice bananas and strawberries, place in a lidded container, freeze overnight.
- Place 4 bags of Tadin Organic Chamomile in large mug. In small pot over medium high heat, heat milk until just boiling, pour into mug with tea bags, cover and let steep for 10 min.
- Remove bags, let milk cool to room temperature and place in an airtight container in fridge overnight.
- When ready to enjoy, add frozen strawberries, frozen banana, chamomile milk and vanilla extract to a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth and combined (texture should be thick like slightly melted frozen yogurt).
- Spoon into a bowl, add toppings and enjoy.
Note: Delicious enough for a dessert, healthy enough for a breakfast!