- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cups cashews (raw, unroasted and unsalted)
- 4 Tadin Chamomile tea bags
- 1 cinnamon stick*
- 1 tablespoon honey
- small pinch salt
- ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- optional: dried chamomile buds and rose petals*
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add 4 Tadin Chamomile tea bags and one cinnamon stick to a large mug, pour in boiling water, cover and steep for 5 min. While tea steeps, add cashews to an airtight container, cover with water, seal airtight and refrigerate for 30 min to soften for creamier texture. Once tea has finished brewing, remove bags and cinnamon stick, and let tea cool at room temp while cashews soften.
- After 30 min, drain cashews and discard water. Add soaked cashews, brewed chamomile tea, salt, honey, and vanilla to a high-powered blender. Blend for 2 min until milk is smooth. There is no need to strain milk.
- Serve immediately over ice or warm it on the stove. This milk is versatile and can be enjoyed on its own or added to iced tea, to warm tea, used to cook oatmeal or can be blended into a smoothie. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Note that the liquid will separate while storing in the container so shake container to return to the normal consistency.
Note: Top with dried chamomile flowers and rose petals for a fragrant sip!