- 2 cups water
- ⅔ cup cashews (raw, unroasted and unsalted)
- 4 Tadin Chamomile tea bags
- 1 cinnamon stick, Tadin Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- small pinch salt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add 4 Tadin Chamomile tea bags and one cinnamon stick to a large mug, pour in boiling water, cover and steep for 5 minutes. While tea steeps, add cashews to an airtight container, cover with water, close and refrigerate for 30 minutes to soften for creamier texture. Once the tea has finished brewing, remove tea bags and cinnamon stick and let the tea cool at room temp while cashews soften.
- After 30 minutes, drain the cashews and discard water. Add soaked cashews, brewed chamomile tea, salt, honey, and vanilla to a high-powered blender. Blend for 2 minutes until milk is smooth. There is no need to strain the milk.
- Serve immediately over ice or warm it on the stove. Top with dried chamomile flowers and rose petals for a fragrant sip! This milk is versatile and can be enjoyed on its own or added to iced tea, to warm tea, or used to cook oatmeal or blended into a smoothie.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Note that the liquid will separate while storing in the container so shake the container to return it to the normal consistency.