- 7 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 Tadin Bronco Té Bags
- 8 tablespoons honey
- Tools: small silicone candy mold
- Fill a medium to large pot of water ¼ of the way with water and bring to a boil. Find a large metal bowl to sit on top of pot (fully cover it) – note that the bottom of the bowl should be at least 3 inches above water. Add coconut oil to metal bowl. Once water has come to a boil, reduce to low heat (simmer). Place metal bowl on top of pot and wait for coconut oil to fully melt.
- Once oil has melted, cut off string from Tadin Bronco Té bags. Place bags into melted coconut oil and stir to submerge. Let steep in oil for 2 hours (stir occasionally).
- After 2 hours, remove bags from oil (using back of a spoon, press tea bags against the side of the bowl to remove as much oil as possible). Discard tea bags. Place bowl in freezer for 10 min until cool. Add honey to bowl and whisk it with coconut oil until it is the consistency of caramel sauce (this might take a few minutes).
- Pour tea honey mixture into a silicone candy mold. Freeze for 1 hour until solid. Pop out of the mold/tray and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Note: Since infusion takes the most time, we suggest making this recipe on a Sunday morning.