- 4 cups of raw whole oats
- 1 cup of walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup of raw pistachios, chopped
- 1 cup of sliced almonds
- 1 cup of raw pepita seeds
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of real maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ cup of Tadin Green Tea Mango (or Tadin Green Tea), steeped and cooled*
- Preheat the oven to 300° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, place the oats with nuts, pepitas, coconut and cranberries. Stir with a large spoon to combine.
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup, sea salt and tea. Toss to combine.
- Evenly spread granola onto baking sheet and bake for 42 minutes, tossing every 7 minutes to avoid burning.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool before storing it in an airtight container.