- 4 cups raw whole oats
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup raw pistachios, chopped
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup raw pepita seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup real maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup Tadin Mango Green Tea (or Green Tea), steeped and cooled*
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, place the oats with nuts, pepitas coconut and cranberries. Stir with a large spoon to combine.
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup, sea salt and tea. Toss to combine.
- Evenly spread granola on to baking sheet and bake for 42 minutes, tossing every 7 minutes to avoid burning.
- Remove from oven and let cool before storing in an airtight container.
Note: To prepare tea for this recipe, steep 3 bags of Tadin Tea into 1/2 cup of hot water.