Makes 12 servings
- 4 cups water
- 6 tea bags Tadin Chamomile Tea
- 1 small watermelon (about 6 cups), chopped in cubes, divided
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- fresh basil sprigs
- Bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Steep for 20 minutes.
- Place 4 cups watermelon cubes in blender container and blend until smooth.
- Heat watermelon juice in medium saucepan over medium heat, stir in sugar and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Pour watermelon syrup, tea and 6-8 basil sprigs in a large pitcher. Stir to combine and let cool.
- Place remaining watermelon cubes and ice in serving glasses. Pour the watermelon chamomile tea over ice. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with more fresh basil leaves. Serve and enjoy.