Skip to content
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 Tadin Aloe Vera Cactus tea bags
- 1/2 lime juice and lime zest
- 2 cups honeydew melon, peeled, seeded and diced
- Pinch of salt
- Agave to taste
- Heat water slightly under a boil. Steep the Aloe Vera Cactus tea bags in the water for 3 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and cool the tea in the freezer until ice cold. Once the tea has cooled add it to a blender along with the lime juice, lime zest, cubed honeydew, salt and agave (to taste).
- Blend until completely combined. Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and freeze until solid (6-8hours).
- When ready to serve, fill glasses with champagne or sparkling water and place the pops in each glass.