Skip to content
- ¼ cup of water
- 4 tea bags of Tadin Aloe Vera Cactus Tea
- ½ lime juice and lime zest
- 2 cups of honeydew melon, peeled, seeded and diced
- Pinch of salt
- Agave to taste
- Heat water slightly under a boil. Steep and cover the 4 tea bags of Tadin Aloe Vera Cactus Tea in the hot water for 3 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and let it cool in the freezer until ice cold. Once the tea has cooled add it to a blender along with the lime juice, lime zest, cubed honeydew, salt and agave (to taste).
- Blend until completely combined. Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and freeze until solid (6-8 hours).
- When ready to serve, fill glasses with champagne or sparkling water and place the pops in each glass.