Recipe serves 1–2
The perfect iced beet latte featuring our Organic Stress Balance tea to take you into the weekend. In just a few simple steps you could be on your way to latte bliss. Recipe below created by the talented @chefcarla_c
- 2 Tadin Organic Stress Balance tea bags
- 1 tablespoon of beet powder
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1–2 tablespoons of honey or sugar
- ¼ to ½ cup plant-based milk of choice
- ½ cup ice
- Optional: 1 scoop of collagen powder
- Add the beet powder, 2 Tadin Organic Stress Balance tea bags, boiling water, and honey in a large glass jar or heatproof container.
- Cover and steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Be sure to let the tea cool to serve iced.
- Pour the beet tea mixture over ice, add the milk, and enjoy!
- You can make this a day ahead and store it in the fridge for up to three days.
- The beet powder has texture, so feel free to strain this tea if you prefer.