This refreshing iced tea cocktail is made with Tadin Organic Ginger Turmeric. It’s perfectly satisfying on a hot summer day. If you are grilling, simply put the lemon slices right on the grill to add decadent depth of flavor to your drink. Feel free to skip the shot of rum if you’re avoiding alcohol. Salud amigas y amigos! Recipe below created by the talented @chefcarla_c
Makes 1 cocktail
- 2 Tadin Organic Ginger Turmeric tea bags
- 8 ounces boiling water
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or honey
- 1 shot of rum
- Grilled lemon slices, garnish
- Ice cubes, garnish
Instructions for the Grilled Lemon Slices:
- Slice 1 lemon into ¼ inch slices.
- Preheat the grill on high.
- Place the lemons on the grill for two to three minutes on one side.
- Serve in the drink, adding as many lemon slices as you like.
Instructions for the Iced Tea Cocktail:
- Place the tea bags and sugar in a heatproof jar. Pour in the boiling water, cover and steep for five to seven minutes.
- Let it cool for one hour or in the fridge overnight.
- In a glass, add ice, rum, and tea and garnish with the grilled lemon slices.
- Please drink responsibly.