Makes 2 servings
- ½ cup hot water
- 6 Tadin Organic Chamomile tea bags
- 4 Tadin Star Anise Pods (2 for steeping and 2 for garnish)
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup sparkling water
- Add Organic Chamomile tea bags and 2 star anise pods to a large mug. Heat ½ cup water to a boil. Pour into a mug, cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the star anise and tea bags. Stir in the honey and lemon juice. Let cool for 5 minutes until it reaches room temperature.
- Fill a standard-sized cocktail shaker halfway with ice, pour in the chamomile lemon honey mixture and shake for 30 seconds to chill. Divide among two chilled coupe glasses, top with sparkling water and garnish each glass with a star anise pod.
Instructions to serve as a warm beverage: after steeping the chamomile and star anise and stirring in honey and lemon juice, stir in one 1 cup of hot water to dilute the concentrate, or cool and refrigerate and when ready to serve add 1 cup of boiling water to dilute the concentrate.